Friday, January 16, 2009

TWO MORE FOR THE FUN OF IT~~~~~


Here are two more dishcloths I made this week --- the crocheted one on the left (I easily finished 2 crocheted ones in one evening) and a knitted on the right -- took me one evening to do one knitted --  both are very practical patterns for dishcloths, don't you think?

I love the spring looking colors of this yarn -- in -20 degrees any hint of spring is a welcome sight.

Both are made with Peaches & Cream (Peppercorn Ombre) 100% cotton yarn.  The crocheted piece is worked with a "G" hook and the knitted with #9 knitting needles.


2 comments:

Jamn2dblues said...

Stumbling upon your Blog was like opening up the Window after a long cold Winter and feeling a breath of fresh air.

Thank you for it was wonderful!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have caught the crochetitis bug! I have had it for the past 3 years and finally could move on. I used to crochet while waiting at football practice, wrestling practice, softball practice and all the camps that go with the sports. I made afghans for every grand neice and nephew, and new babies.

I love your dishclothes. These particularly exude the promise of spring to come!